All we can say is “MAY-JOR” score! This green tweed top and skirt suit, iconic 2000' runaway pice is probably one of the best Chanel suits I’ve ever laid my paws on.Is just perfect for summer. Classified as the "couture” range, this is the most luxurious and rare to find of Chanel’s pieces so you’re going to pay a pretty penny for it. But trust me, it’s worth it. The wool and cotton blend fabric 2-piece crafted by Paris’ prestigious House of Lesage, combines elegant style with an edgy twist, Chanel button closure at back is pure elegance. THE PICTURES DO NOT DO JUSTICE TO THIS PICE !!! JUST AMAZING !!!
- From the 2000 Runaway Collection
- Iconic Pice
- Most Wanted
- Never Out Of Fashion
- This is pure elegance
- 12% WOOL 19% COTTON 69%POLYAMIDE ; 100% SILK -LINING
- Slim fit top
- Unique Logo Button closure at back
- Both Top & Skirt are silk fully lined
- Made in France
- No sleeves
Measures: top : Bust: 33"
Waist: 28"Length: 20 1/2"Skirt:Waist 27"
- Size F 36 UK 8 US 4 S Small
- Condition:Pre-owned condition. No defects. Except the lining has been altered at underarms please see pictures not noticeble at all from the outside.