Rare Exquisite CHANEL 04A Wool Tweed Chevron Raw Edge Trim + Top F 34 UK 4 US 0-2 XXS
All we can say is “MAY-JOR” score! This classic black wool blazer jacket and top set, seen on the Catwalk is probably one of the best Vintage Chanel sets we’ve ever laid our paws on. Classified as the “couture” range, this is the most luxurious of Chanel’s two-pice set assets pieces so you’re going to pay a pretty penny for it. But trust me, it’s worth it. Crafted by Paris couturiers from Chanel this jacket and top , from the Fall 2004 collection. The jacket has an open front design and long sleeves. This jacket features a black and white chevron knit trim and a raw edge trim detail. This jacket has four front flap pockets.The top is made of black wool with back buttons closure and with the same white trim detail at neck. Both are French size 34 , which would best fit a United States size 0 to 2 and UK 4. The set is composed of black wool tweed fabric. It is lined in back Chanel logo and floral print silk blend satin jacquard fabric. Can be worn separate as well as together like seen on the catwalk . I love this set just as much on a Great Gorgeous Girl as we do a Legendary Lady.
- Exterior: Black wool tweed fabric (100% wool)
- Exterior Pockets: None
- Lining: Black logo and floral print silk blend satin jacquard fabric (96% silk , 4% elastane)
- Closure: Open Front (jacket), Button Closure at the Back (Top)
- Hardware: None
- Origin: Made in France
- Collection: Fall 2004
- Height (Top of collar to bottom hem): 19.5"
- Height (Bottom of neckline to bottom hem): 16.5"
- Shoulders: 14.25" (Not stretched)
- Bust: 14.5" (Not Stretched)
- Waist: 12.5" (Not Stretched)
- Width of Bottom Hem: 16.5"
- Sleeve Length (Shoulder seam to end of sleeve): 20"
- Size F 34 UK 4 US 0-2 XXSExcellent Pre-Owned.All vintage items have been previously worn, so gentle signs of aging and/or wear are totally normal and add to the charm and special history of the piece!!!