Chanel Amazing Rare Jacket with sheath of wheat hand Embroidery F 38 UK 10 US 6 Ladies
All we can say is “MAY-JOR” score! This dark navy blazer, completely showered in gold lesage hand embroidery is probably one of the best Chanel jackets we’ve ever laid our paws on. Classified as the “pre-couture” range, this is the most luxurious of Chanel’s ready-to-wear pieces so you’re going to pay a pretty penny for it. But trust me, it’s worth it. The intricate gold threaded sheath of weath hand made embroidery crafted by Paris’ prestigious House of Lesage, combines elegant style with an edgy twist while the single gold button cinches the waist for a sport, but feminine, sexy fit.
- from the Spring 2010 Ready to Wear Collection, worn by Freja Beha Erichsen
- Cotton toile
- Intricate gold metal and thread embroidery y hand on shoulders and chest
- Slim, figure hugging fit that hits at the hip
- Unique buttons with a hay-in-cart motif
- concealed signature Chanel chain along inner edge seam of jacket
- Shoulders 39cm
- Sleeves: 64 cm
- Bust: 90 cm
- Length: 69 cm
Size F 38 UK 10 US 6 S SMALL
All vintage items have been previously worn, so gentle signs of aging and/or wear are totally normal and add to the charm and special history of the piece!!!