Amazing Rare Runaway Chanel Jacket Tweed Gold Insert Blazer F 40 UK 10 US 6
All we can say is “MAY-JOR” score! This beige gold insert tweed short sleeves blazer, completely showered in gold lesage insert is probably one of the best Chanel jackets we’ve ever laid our paws on. Classified as the “pre-couture” range, this is the most luxurious of Chanel’s ready-to-wear pieces so you’re going to pay a pretty penny for it. But trust me, it’s worth it. The intricate gold threaded tweed insert crafted by Paris’ prestigious House of Lesage, combines elegant style with an edgy twist while the silver most wonderful buttons I have ever seen a sport, but feminine, sexy fit.
- from the Spring 2010 Ready to Wear Collection, worn by Freja Beha Erichsen
- Cotton toile
- Intricate gold metal insert in the tweed
- 4 pockets at front
- Slim, figure
- Unique buttons silver accent
- Concealed signature Chanel chain along inner edge seam of jacket
- Shoulders 15 inches
- Waist accross 16 inches
- Sleeves: 13.5 inches
- Underarm to underamrm: 18.5 inches
- Length: 22 inches
- Size F 40 UK 10 US 6 S SMALL
- Condition: Pre-owned. A bit of wear of the fabric. Just Amazing Note: All vintage items have been previously worn, so gentle signs of aging and/or wear are totally normal and add to the charm and special history of the piece!!!