CHANEL 05P MOST WANTED TWEED JACKET WITH CHIFFON BOWS F 36 UK 8 US 4 S $4,500
All we can say is “MAY-JOR” score! This tweed blazer, is a total fashion evergreen is probably one of the best Chanel jackets we’ve ever laid our paws on. Classified as the “pre-couture” range, this is the most luxurious of Chanel’s ready-to-wear pieces so you’re going to pay a pretty penny for it. But trust me, it’s worth it.The entire jacket is trimmed in an eyelash fringe and ragged fringed black chiffon. The black fringed chiffon forms two long streamers in the front with can be tied in bows across the front. Chanel plaque at the waist.
- from the Spring 2005 Runaway Collection, worn by many celebrities
- Cotton Silk Nylon Blend knit jacket with horizontal black stripes formed by black threads with attached black mini sequins
- Slim cropped figure hugging fit
- 2 pockets at side
- Jacket: Shoulder to shoulder 14.5 inches Underarm to underarm 17 inches Waist across 14.5 inches Jacket length 19.5 inches Sleeve length 19 inches
- Size F 36 UK 8 US 4 S SMALL Condition: Excellent Note: All vintage items have been previously worn, so gentle signs of aging and/or wear are totally normal and add to the charm and special history of the piece!!!