All we can say is “MAY-JOR” score! This black blazer and skirt suit, iconic 2004' runaway pice is probably one of the best Chanel suits I’ve ever laid my paws on. Classified as the "couture” range, this is the most luxurious and rare to find of Chanel’s pieces so you’re going to pay a pretty penny for it. But trust me, it’s worth it. The wool and silk fabric 2-piece crafted by Paris’ prestigious House of Lesage, combines elegant style with an edgy twist, Pearl button and white silk trim is pure elegance. THE PICTURES DO NOT DO JUSTICE TO THIS PICE !!! JUST AMAZING !!!
- From the 2004 Runaway Collection
- Iconic Pice
- Most Wanted
- Never Out Of Fashion
- This is pure elegance
- 86% WOOL 14% SILK
- Slim fit blazer
- Unique Pearls Button closure at front
- Concealed signature Chanel chain along inner edge seam of jacket
- Both Skirt & Jacket are silk fully lined
- 4 pockets
- Made in France
- 4 pearls button at each sleeve
- Pearls buttons closure down the front Pure elegance
- Fabric is 86% wool 14% silk, lining : 100% silk
Measures: Jacket : Bust: 35"
Waist: 32"Length 20"Shoulder: 15"Length: 20"Sleeve: 23.5" ; Skirt:Waist 27"
- Size F 36 UK 8 US 4 S Small
- Condition:Pre-owned excellent. No defects.